Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I'm alive!

I promise! Life has been funny but I am still here and I haven't given up on Weight Watchers.

That being said, I am up. I realized I haven't posted my weight in a while...I haven't wanted to admit it...but here I am being accountable...I am currently weighing in at 116...about 4lbs+ from my lowest. I find during the week I do alright, but I let my weekends get the best of me. But now that I have put it out there, I am committing, right this minute that I will finish those last 10 lbs. When I started this blog I never ever imagined it would take me this long! HAHA but I guess it's a good thing - when I get to 110 do I have to quit my blog? lol

Well I have some product reviews I want to share and some wonderful new recipes but it's pretty late. So I will get back here asap and share with you to hopefully motivate us all!

Tomorrow is hump day - hope you week is going fast!!

1 comment:

 

fleet lawsuit