Sunday, July 19, 2009

Clean Eating

Two posts in one day! This is crazy lol

As part of her 15 week challenge, Amy challenged everyone to eat clean for a day. I'm not part of the challenge but I thought I'd participate in this one. I usually try to eat clean as much as I can so my days weren't drastically different but I did rethink a few treats here and there. Here are some of my deliciously clean meals:



Greek salad on a bed of whole wheat couscous... yum!








Black bean soft tacos (I guess technically tortillas aren't "clean" but these were whole grain...)






The picture doesn't do it justice but this was black bean and rice salad with tomatoes and cheddar








And finally, not clean (or even a little bit low calorie) but a taste of PC Loads of Peanut Butter Ice Cream. I use my little measuring cup as a bowl to make sure the portion is right...everything in moderation :)

Monday Morning is going to come to soon! Have a great week everyone xo


1 comment:

 

fleet lawsuit