Monday, July 27, 2009

Sick!

Confession: No posts recently because I have been verrrrrrry sick! Hit with a horrible cold :( I have to say, I'm a terrible eater when I'm sick. I'm not hungry so I usually just eat no great food - lots of carbs! I also ate out twice this weekend. It was DBF's bday which meant a few dinners out with different groups. Sunday I took him to the Jays game and then to The Old Spagetti Factory for dinner. I had goat cheese agnolotti. It was wonderful. Not the best choice but I enjoyed every bite :)

Fortunatly, having a smaller appitie because of this cold has meant no weight gain. But nutrient wise I know it's sooo bad! So now that I'm slowly feeling better so today's menu was:

B: Oatmeal with 2 tsp brown sugar
L: 3 pieces soy chicken, 1 piece swiss cheese
D: Village greek salad with chickpeas, peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers and feta
S: 1. c Smartfood popcorn

On another note: As of tomorrow I am done all my classes in university! I'm totally a type A personality so not knowing what I'm doing with my life scares the crap out of me. On a positive note, if I am jobless for a [short, I hope] while, it will give me some time to focus on exercise and trying new healthy delicious recipes. So I am going to think about that and not the scary fact that I need to figure out my life!

That's all for now. Hopefully some food pics to come soon this week.

Take Care

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

fleet lawsuit