Sunday, July 19, 2009

Back!!!

I have been totally MIA! I have been reading blogs but to be honest, I haven't posted because I haven't been doing well! Which is stupid, because really, those are the times I need this blog the most. I read so many blogs and I wish I had the discipline to post on a regular basis! So I'm going to try to post more often.

Here's my update. My parent's anniversary party was a blast! I did end up over eating and I paid for it the next few days. I just felt gross! But I filled up on lots of water and fruits and veggies and felt much better. Right now I'm not doing horrible, but I'm not losing. Just maintaining, which isn't terrible...but I would love to kick these last 3 pounds and see 110! More importantly though, I am really just going to focus on eating well. I finally took some pictures of the wonderful things I've been eating....I'll post them tonight :)

So this is just to say I am alive and still doing the best I can day to day! So don't stop reading. I'm back, I'm promise and I will try and get lots of great recipes and pictures up!

Hope you're having a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

fleet lawsuit