Sunday, May 24, 2009

Life Updates

Alright I didn't post after WI this week so here's the update: Thursday I was down 0.2. Which was fine considering it was the week after the long weekend. Truthfully, I have to confess that I am really struggling with the start of summer. I am consistently doing poorly on Thurs, Fri and Sat - not tracking or even really trying. Then I pull it together the rest of the week and control the damage. It could be worse but I don't think it's a very good way to treat my body and I also know if I tried harder all week I would see better results.

Summer is doubly hard because there is so much social stuff going on and so many opportunities to go out and eat and drink. But for me this difficulty is compacted by the stress of seeing everyone else in summer clothes. You think it would be motivating but mostly it's just the opposite.

I think it's because I don't feel 114 lbs. I still feel like 140. I don't think I look any different or can dress any differently. It's frustrating. I look at the number and think how much lower could I possibly go? But I still feel like I look as though I have another 30 lbs or more left.

I haven't been formally exercising either. I've done a ton of walking and play softball twice a week but I know I should kick it into high gear.

I realize I am not struggling with anything special and it's hard for lots of people - I just wish it was easier! lol

Alright - on a positive note I am far from giving up and have had a good day so far and planned out the rest. Here's today's menu:

1/2c Kashi Go Lean
1c mixed berries
1/2c skim milk

1 whole grain wrap with:
1/2c chick peas
15g skim mozzarealla
chopped peppers, carrots and mushrooms

1 pt of 70% dark chocolate

1egg + 1 white omlette
1 oz goat cheese
sauteed mushrooms, onions and peppers

1 piece whole grain bread with 1 tsp oil and 1 tsp vinegar

hopefully some exercise and lots of water!!

Hope you are all doing better than me and enjoying the beautiful weather coming our way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

fleet lawsuit