Monday, May 4, 2009

Back from vacation!

Yesterday I got home from my six day vacation to Myrtle Beach! It was a blast but food wise didn't go so well. I must confess, I hardly though about it. Sure, I felt guilty a few times but I hardly made good decisions or worried about them. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing. I did get a ton of exercise swimming, shopping and exploring. And as a result when I checked the scale this morning it wasn't nearly as bad as I expected. I will post my official WI on Thursday. Realistically, it could still be gain and I probably won't make my goal of 115 but I don't think I've done too much damage and I'm back on track and good to go. Jeff's Mom even gave me a Weight Watchers "hungry" monster thing, so it is sitting on my dresser as my reminder to be good this week :)

More than the weight thing, the eating reminded my of why I like eating healthy - because I feel crummy when I don't! Today I have been loading up on fruits and veggies and lots of water and I feel so much better already!

I even remembered pictures tonight at dinner!
With that...
Today's Menu:

(slept late and skipped breakfast!)

Lunch: Huge warm goat cheese salad with mushrooms, tomatos, red peppers, croutons and dried cranberries.

Snack: Dark chocolate

Dinner:

Greek couscous salad - couscous, cucumbers, chickpeas, feta, tomatos, peppers, red wine vinegar and olive oil
Toasted tortilla with 2 tbsps of roased red pepper hummus

Dessert:
Chocolate vita muffin and strawberries

That's all for now. Hope everyone had a good week/weekend!!

1 comment:

 

fleet lawsuit