Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Back Again!

Alright so I'm back, I hope for good! School got crazy but now I am all finished and into the "real" world - hopefully I can find a job.

The combination of stress and summer activities has caused me to put on about 2 lbs so I'm hovering around 115 and determined to get down to 110!

I have discovered I'm not a very good food blogger. When I do remember the pictures they are never pretty like everyone elses.

Here's what I mean:



But I guess that's not entirely the point. This is today's lunch. It's left overs from last night. It's Marinated Fall Salad- a recipe we got from Chatelaine. It's got cauliflower, beans, olives and peppers, it's super tasty! Since it's all I was having for lunch, I crumbled in some feta...it's a nice addition but I'm not sure it needs it. I think I'd rather save the calories for one of these:

Also from Chatelaine, The Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie with dark chocolate! We would normally never make cookies but my mom has a guest this week. They are wonderful. Not too big, crispy on the outside and soft on the middle. I will be keeping this as my go to cookie recipe for when I need one.

In exercise news, I tried Zumba last week and will be going again tomorrow - I love it! It is so much fun, it doesn't feel like exercise!! It's a good way to work myself in to exerciseing on a regular basis again!

That's all for now! I will be back sooner than later :)

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Hello from Ottawa!
    I am in my 4th week of WW and reading and following Youtube vlogs and online blogs (including yours) for motiviation. Keep posting!

    I am going to a BBQ next week and am looking for ideas for a dish to make. I came across the Marinated Fall Salad in Chatelaine too. I think I will make that to bring, since you say it's tasty. I think I will have to stay away from the cookies though. I can't control myself around them! :)

    Review the Larabars! I am sooo curious! I've heard great things about them, but can't seem to find them anywhere.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

 

fleet lawsuit