Monday, August 17, 2009

Weekend Tracking

I am ashamed to admit I didn't track this weekend. Which isn't a huge deal except I only recommitted to tracking last week lol But I was in Waterloo and things came up...I actually think I did pretty well, it's not like I totally blew it but I probably should have tracked it all.

That aside, I'm doing really well. It's nice to have some time to plan and cook good meals.

Tonight's dinner (sorry, no pic) was Worth Every Penne from Eat, Shrink and be Merry - you can get the recipe off their site.

It was whole what penne with mushrooms, onions, spinach and tomatoes in a pesto, balsamic sauce. I left out the chicken the recipe calls for (naturally) and bulked it up with extra veggies. I did, however, chop up a strip of bacon to top everyone elses plate - they said it was a nice touch. They also suggest to top with parmesean or feta and today I used parmesean. Next time, I would use feta to add a stronger flavour (I think the bacon accomplished this for everyone else) All in all, it was good and light enough. Definatly would make this again as we all enjoyed it.

Thats it for now. Going to my mom's WW meeting tomorrow night but not weighing since I already did for Aug. I need to pick a weigh in day for my records to start keeping track again. I'm not sure which one I like best....

That's it for now - take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

fleet lawsuit