Friday, August 28, 2009

Week in Review

So this week has been the same as the past few weeks - no great progress yet I don't feel like I'm completely off track either.

I've been eating out a fair bit but making decent choices (mostly) I don't have pics - I have to say I admire those bloggers who are comfortable taking pictures of their food in public - I'm just not there yet! But I did make this <<< Black bean and corn salad with tomatoes and yellow pepper tossed in some lemon juice, olive oil and hot sauce. It was good, I used fresh corn right off the cob which was awesome. I didn't love the yellow peppers in it...the texture didn't quite fit so when I make it again I'll leave them out. I had it with a bit of mozzarella and the space on the plate I left for some bbq roasted potatos that wern't quite ready. Yum!!

I also have been enjoying a lot of fresh peaches, usually with a bit of vanilla frozen yogurt :) For some reason, the picture is getting inserted roated wrong, I'll try and fix it later.

I'm not sure if this is common knowledge but I just learned the best way to peel a peach is to run it under hot water for a few seconds...the skin just peels right off! It works so well!

Tonight, I'm trying an experiment with mashed cauliflower, I will report back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

fleet lawsuit