Thursday, April 9, 2009

Long Weekend Weigh In

Is it Thursday already?

So my experiment went pretty well. I stressed a little less about food this week which I think was really good. That being said, I could have made better choices. I don't have much food in my apartment because I'm heading home for a week! So that made life a little difficult. None the less, I managed to lose 0.6 so I'm not complaining! Still no gains since 2008 - slow and steady is just fine with me!

I pretty excited and confident about this week coming up. Being home can be a bit of a challenge but it also gives me more opportunity to cook and try new things which is always fun. Plus the weather is getting nicer and I have less work so I have no excuse not to up my exercise!

Happy Long Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hahah, I love that we have such similar blog names. It always seems like around the last 10-15 lbs is when the most people struggle, so it definitely makes sense!

    Have a good week off! I am jealous... I'm spending the next two weeks up to my eyeballs in exams.

    ReplyDelete

 

fleet lawsuit