Saturday, April 25, 2009

Pepper Review


I have failed you AGAIN on the picture taking. It doesn't help that people think it's totally weird to take pictures of my food. Haha but I also just usually completely forget. So this is a picture from the site where I found the recipe, which was adapted from Homemade in a Hurry by Andrew Schloss. I modified the recipe and just used garlic in place of the spices and feta in place of the goat cheese. It was pretty straight forward and super delishious. I only used 2 oz of feta to make them 5 pts each. It may have even been less because it made too much stuffing!

Today has been a very relaxing "me" day. Went to the spa and got a pedicure, ran some errands and chilled out watching some tv. Then I had dinner with my dad and brother (macaroni and cheese...not great but I measured it, had tons of water and a salad with it and stayed OP today otherwise...besides it was delish!) then watched a movie with my dad.

That's about it. Hope you're having a nice weekend and enjoying the beautiful weather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

fleet lawsuit