Friday, April 17, 2009

Weigh In!

Another week down. I couldn't WI yesterday because I wasn't by a scale so I weighed this morning and I stayed the same. Which is just dandy :) Better than I expected after Easter and not tracking at all this week. So that is a great way to kick off my new week AND my fresh new 12 week tracker, my last one was full! So I have a new start.

I really need to do very well this week because I'm going on vacation at the end of April to Myrtle Beach :) So I know I won't do super well that week, I want to enjoy my vacation!! I'll do my best but I want to give myself a good start going in. My original goal was to be at 115 when I came back from Myrtle Beach. With the STS I am currently 115.8. Which means I need to lose .8 next week and then maintain while I'm in Myrtle Beach. I think it's doable but I'm not going to beat myself up if it doesn't work out. I'll just get right back to it when I get back!

Other than that I have been enjoying a bit of a break and upping my exercise as I promised myself I would. The beautiful weather makes that sooo much easier!

Today's Menu Plan (haven't done this in a while)

B: Cheerios with 6 almonds and skim milk
L: Leftover whole wheat pasta made in to pasta salad - tossed with sweet peppers, cucumbers, light feta and oil and balsamic, topped with a few sun dried tomatoes.
D: Pita pizza with sauted veggies, goat cheese and balsamic reduction
S: Maybe some frozen yogurt...

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

fleet lawsuit