Monday, April 20, 2009

Not doing so hot!

Where do the 18 points go? I had been doing okay this week, tracking everything and making pretty good choices. I was using about 5 WPs a day which was okay (I usually use them all otherwise I would be starving alll the time) but then I fell off track a little. Today was pretty bad. I even planned my day in my tracker but didn't stick to it. I was studying for my last exam today so that didn't help but that wasn't even the biggest problem. Normal habits that are second nature to me (like alwyas drinking water) I didn't even do. And I kept justifying the food somehow.... I keep telling myself I'm happy the way I am so I can eat what I want. Here's what's wrong with that:
  • I am *not* yet happy with myself....I'm not finished with this journey and going bathing suit shopping for my trip on the weekend confirmed this!
  • Even if I was happy with myself just as I am now and didn't want to lose any more weight, I still don't want to fill my body with snacks instead of nutritious meals
Long story short I'm out of WPs until Thursday...only two days. I think I can do it. I'm tracking diligently this week to try and get back on track and I'm going to try and get some exercise in too (although all the rain just makes me want to crawl into bed!)

Anywho, just posting this to be accountable for my not so stellar day. The good news is I stopped eating after a small dinner and don't intend to start again tonight. So at least I have limited the damage. I guess you might call that a NSV.

Monday is almost over! Good night :)

1 comment:

  1. I think you can do it too - and in those 2 days you can earn some APs if you want to go over your points a little. 18 points isn't very many to work with in a day!! But I know you can do it.

    ReplyDelete

 

fleet lawsuit