Thursday, March 5, 2009

The good news is there is no bad news...

WI was this morning - a little disappointing, I just stayed the same as last week. Which ruins my 8 week losing streak. BUT its much better than a gain so I will take it. I was on plan this week but it could easily have been last week catching up with me. I'll try and up my exercise this week :) This afternoon I am just drinking as much lemon water as possible and buckling down to get some school work done (except for when I watch Ellen to see Melissa from the bachelor haha!)

Today's Menu/The Plan for now

Curves Bar
Mango Yogurt

Salad (Mushrooms, chickpeas, almonds and goat cheese)
1 tsp oil, 2 tsp balsamic

Apple with 1 tbsp peanut butter

Quiche and veggies

Vitamuffin

1 comment:

  1. 8 week of losses? Wow.
    an STS is not bad at all, congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

 

fleet lawsuit