Sunday, March 1, 2009

Last day of the weekend

Why oh why do the weekend pass so fast?


Had a pretty good weekend. Boston Pizza was fun last night. I ended up with Perogie Pizza - very high but totally worth it. So now, I am committed to a very good week. Today was a great start to that. Went grocery shopping and got lots of fresh food to help me. I really wanted some vitamuffins tho. They are so good and only 100 cals, perfect for a chocolate craving! Only every store I've check in the last few weeks has been out of the chocolate ones so I was pretty bummed. But DBF stopped at another store on his way home and finally found some :) <3


Well other than shopping today has just been chores and work, luckily I havn't been too hungry. Here's today's menu:

Special K
Blueberries
Milk

Soup
WW Pita with homade hummus and 1 tsp of EVOO
1 piece dark chocolate

Huge salad with:
Mushrooms
Chickpeas
Warm goat cheese
almonds
1 tsp EVOO, 2 tsp balsamic
yum!


Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

fleet lawsuit