Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Prep work

Today I did all my prep for my snacks and dinner this morning. I cut up all kinds of veggies to take to class and some to put in a wrap for dinner. Everyone always says cut up your veggies ahead of time to make your life easier and your snacks healthier but I never actually did it until now. Yes it makes sense, but in practice I just never got around to it. So I think my goal for next week is going to be to keep up with meal planning and advanced preparation. I'm going to need it because life is crazier and it's only getting worse every day.

Other then that not much is new, I am on track this week but still haven't quite worked out how to fit in more exercise but I'm still working on it.

Today's Menu

1 cup cheerios, 1/2 cup blueberries, skim milk and 6 almonds

1/2 cup Chili with 1/2oz light cheddar, 2 pieces weight watcher bread
An apple

Veggie wrap with 1tbsp light cream cheese, chickpeas, loads of veggies and 1/2oz of mozarella

3 pieces of 71% dark chocolate

1 comment:

  1. Way to go!
    I always struggle with precutting veggies.. The only one I ever think of making sure I am cutting up is carrots, and I keep them in ice water in the fridge so they stay crispy.

    ReplyDelete

 

fleet lawsuit