Thursday, March 12, 2009

This weeks weigh in

Weigh In was the morning. Down 0.8 which is good...but then I considered in 3 weeks I have lost 1 pound. But I guess that is better than gaining. I cut down my WPAs this week so I thought I might see a bigger loss however I can't deny I don't exercise enough. I WILL start C25K this week if it's the last thing I do! It's getting nicer out and soon I'll start running outside.

Going home this weekend :) Need to motor through a couple assignments and then tomorrow night I'm heading to Oakville. I'm pretty excited, I need a bit of a break, although I'll be working a lot of the time. I shouldn't have too much trouble staying on plan because it's only a few days and Friday it's just my mom and I anyway :)

Today's Menu

Yogurt
Curves Bar
Tea

Couscous salad:
1/2 c Couscous
1/2 c Celery and onions
1/2 c Chick peas
1 tsp oil and 2 tsps balsamic vinegar
(I took this to school but if I'm home I also add a bit of goat cheese, yum!)

Whole Wheat pasta with peppers, mushrooms and onions cooked in balsamic and light feta on top

Dark Chocolate


Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

fleet lawsuit