Monday, March 2, 2009

Wraps!

Came home starving and wasn't sure what to eat. From the stuff in my fridge that needed eating I came up with this:

Veggie Wrap

2 whole wheat small wraps
2 tbsp low fat cream cheese
2 tsp low cal ranch dressing
30g skim mozzarella
1/4 cup chick peas
Veggies, I used mushrooms, red pepper, carrots and lettuce

Mix the ranch dressing with the cream cheese and spread on to the tortillas. Heat the tortillas and cream cheese in the microwave for 15 secs. Add the veggies and mozzarella (i mixed all mine together first) Quick, easy and 4 pts per wrap :) so good!

So with that here is today's menu:

Whole Wheat English Muffin with Peanut Butter
An apple
Tea

Carrots
Curves Bar

2 wraps
Water

1/2 serving Dove chocolate


which leaves a couple points for popcorn when I watch the Bachelor tonight!! :)

1 comment:

  1. The veggies wrap looks wonderfuly good! I think I'll have to try that for lunch one of these days:)

    ReplyDelete

 

fleet lawsuit