Thursday, March 19, 2009

WI and C25K

So weigh in was this morning and drum roll please...I am down 2.4 lbs!!! That is my biggest loss since starting up the program this time around so I feel really good about it. Not too sure where it came from because I was about 5 points over this week but I'm guessing it was either catching up with me from last week when I ate fewer WPAs or it's because I havn't been eating enough...I'll hope it's the latter haha.

Yesterday, I FINALLY started C25K - a running program designed to help beginners. I have to say it was a lot more difficult than I expected! I couldn't believe how out of shape I was, it's a real eye opener. So hopefully I will make some good progress with the program although I doubt I'll be able to fit it in the suggested 3x a week until the term is over but I'll do my best. I also figured out how to make podcasts that time the music to the program - it's actually really easy! So I can't wait until I can find some time so I can run to my own music :)

That's it for now. It's going to be a busy weekend - lots of school work to finish up the term! Can't wait until Easter when things will be almost done and I can finally relax.

Have a great weekend!

Today's Menu

Yogurt
Apple with 1 tbsp melted peanut butter

1/2 cup Chili
1/2 oz light cheddar

Almonds
Veggie sticks
Granola crunchers

Whole wheat pasta
Peppers, Onions and Mushrooms cooked in balsamic
1 oz light feta
1 tsp olive oil

vitamuffin and strawberries

1 comment:

  1. Yeah on the lost!! Way to stick to the C25K! I'm thinking I will have to look into it.... a littel running scared :)

    ReplyDelete

 

fleet lawsuit